Dr. Alan James
MBBS MD Forensic Medicine
He is a highly responsible and resourceful doctor with special training in conducting family
welfare activities. He has conducted various health camps and health education
camps. He has been chief guest and judge of various functions in numerous schools and
colleges. He also serves as trainer of trainers for various health care programmes of Tamil Nadu
Health Departments. He is into various philanthropic activities. He was in charge medical officer
at Velacherry & Tharamani during 2015 Chennai floods. He extended his service at various PHGs
under Nagercoil HUD. Currently, pursuing post graduation in Forensic Medicine from Asia's first and oldest medical college in Kolkata.
- 2014 - Started general practice at Sigma Hospital, Chankai later joined Tamil Nadu Government service, at Kurangani Primary Health Centre.
- 2015 – In-charge medical officer at Velacherry & Tharamani (Chennai floods)
- 2016 - Started his service as Assistant surgeon at Edaicode PHC
- 2018 - Director, SDS NATA Coaching Centre
- 2018 - Vice Chairman, Sigma College of Architecture
- 2018 - In charge Block Medical Officer, Melpuram Block
- 2018 - Joined JCI Marthandam, YMCA
- 2019 - 2020 - Secretary of Rotary Club, Kuzhithurai
- 2019 - SDS NATA Coaching Centre achieved 100 percentage pass under his guidance.
- Matriculation - Christuraja Matriculation Higher Secondary School, Marthanda.
- Higher Secondary - Vidhya Vikas Boys Higher Secondary School, Thiruchengode.
- 2013 - Completed MBBS, Rajah Muthaih Medical College, Chidambaram.
- 2019 - Doing MD Forensic Medicine at Medical College, Kolkata